Why Foxfire Realty School?
Careers in Real Estate
What does it mean to be a partner on the Foxfire Realty, Inc. team? Let’s start with our definition of the word:
|R||ealistic goals for buyers, sellers and Foxfire Realty, Inc.|
|E||ducated, trained professionals to serve your needs|
|A||+ customer satisfaction guarantee|
|L||oyalty to clients and Foxfire Realty, Inc.|
|T||eamwork, teamwork, teamwork!|
|O||ngoing company growth and success|
|R||eliable service you have grown to expect from Foxfire Realty, Inc.|
Now the ball is in your court. Only you can make the decision to change your career path and move ahead towards an exciting new future as a Foxfire Realty, Inc. Real Estate Agent.
This wonderful career allows you to work with a variety of people, learn more about your community and become an independent, successful sales representative for Foxfire Realty, Inc. Real Estate.
As a real estate agent you will be able to:
Represent Buyer(s) by:
- Showing clients a variety of properties of interest
- Knowing the buyers’ wants and needs
- Understanding the financial limits of the buyers
- Having realistic knowledge of property value
- Understanding the surrounding community
- Understanding the legalities when buying a home
- Providing buyers with home loan information
- Communicating with the buyer on a daily basis
Represent Seller(s) by:
- Guiding them to a realistic asking price
- Listing the home and completing proper paperwork
- Understanding the legalities of selling a home
- Providing tips to make their home more “sellable”
- Promoting the home through creative marketing strategies
- Communicating with the seller on a weekly basis
Foxfire Realty, Inc. works with each Sales Associate on an individual level. We pride ourselves on offering our Sales Associates cutting-edge technology through the use of our web site, continuing education courses and workshops, and 100% administrative support and recognition.
Foxfire Realty, Inc. Sales Associates are the best in the business and it shows!
Broker/Owner Gene Boone started Foxfire Realty in 1975. With over 180 real estate agents and four locations from Marion County to Lake County, Foxfire Fire Realty is still the leading real estate company in central Florida.
Foxfire Realty is affiliated with Ocala Land Title Insurance Agency. Ocala Land Title specializes in the real estate closing and title insurance needs of North Central Florida. Foxfire is also affiliated with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. It is a relocation industry to residential real estate. Whether moving across town, city, or another country, Foxfire’s relocation department along with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World is dedicated to achieving the best results for our clients.
If you are interested in a career in Real Estate, sign up today to begin your new path.